Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The New Kitchen in Pictures

It's our completed kitchen remodel, brought to you by 88caprice.blogspot.com, Wife, and a borrowed camera from Father and Ma!

Please enjoy this crazy long string of "before and after" shots:

Hood! Blinds! Joy!

Old fridge, new location.

A place to put the microwave!

Look at all that counter space!

All new lighting.

Less clutter.

Lost eating space, but gained cooking space.

Feels so much better.



I probably just broke the interwebz with all those pics!
Thanks to all who contributed to this project. Wife and I appreciate it!

This closes the kitchen renovation! On to the next thing...

5 comments:

  1. I love how neat and clean and orderly the new kitchen is. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Andersons are WAY impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got pics for us!! after reading the blog for months, I had to know how it turned out=) Love you guys
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Totally Awesome Job you guys! I am sooo impressed! Can't wait to see it live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new kitchen. Amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete