Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crazy Light, Fan, and The Squirrel

Cabinet Guy came and did an excellent job, but I'll show those pictures at the end of the project.

Time for lights!

Check out this crazy sink light Wife and I picked out:

(I know what you're thinking: "Not as crazy as your awful point-and-shoot photography skills!")

Installation was pretty easy and clean looking.

The warmth of this type of light is just what we were hoping for.

In celebration of our first light switch, we keep turning the light on and off just for fun!

SO, in case you feel left out...


Turn my light on!

On
Off

Admit it: You tried it. And you liked it.

I'm not going to lie: I installed the fan twice. I didn't notice that the first fan was bent, so it wouldn't level properly and scraped the housing. I troubleshooted (or is it troubleshot?), uninstalled it, exchange it, and re-installed. Blah!

Father used his powers to plan the best rafter brace approach. For crawling around in the attic I took my brother-in-law, The Squirrel, up on his offer.

The Squirrel can navigate any crack, crevice, or attic, and he has a good head on his shoulders for building supports and helping me with wiring.

Super happy with this! A huge "thank you" to Father and The Squirrel!

Man, this is really starting to come together...

3 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact, I did turn the warm sink light on and off and on and off and...well, I won't admit how many times I did it! And I laughed with glee each time. I think it even filled my room with warm goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your NC friends found great delight in turning the sink light on and off. I am only wishing my blog was that cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings a whole new meaning to the concept of dynamic lighting. This is the single greatest advancement in web development ever!

    ReplyDelete